If you are registered to vote:

Everyone's got an opinion on governments and what's going on in the world
Devlin
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Devlin »

Two Weeks Later, Kerry Flip-Flopped, Saying War On Terror Is More Than “A Manhuntâ€ÂÂÂÂÂ
"This way for the lost city,
This way for the lost people,
This way for eternal suffering,
All hope abandon, ye who enter here...
[url=http://devlinsmanor.com][img]http://www.devlinsmanor.com/forum/images/avatars/upload/devlin.gif[/img]
[/url]
Devlin
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Devlin »

Kerry Later Claimed He Voted “To Threatenâ€ÂÂÂÂÂ
[url=http://devlinsmanor.com][img]http://www.devlinsmanor.com/forum/images/avatars/upload/devlin.gif[/img]
[/url]
Devlin
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Devlin »

ahhh screw it...read it if you like....but no matter how much you guys even TRY to turn a blind eye to it..Its not gonna go away..Its like hiding under the covers in hope of whatever it is your hiding from will go away....his 20 yr vote history and the history of his flip flopping just to say what you want to hear will never go away.
[/url]
god49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by god49 »

Hey Devlin where ya been?
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

ahhh screw it...read it if you like....but no matter how much you guys even TRY to turn a blind eye to it..Its not gonna go away..Its like hiding under the covers in hope of whatever it is your hiding from will go away....his 20 yr vote history and the history of his flip flopping just to say what you want to hear will never go away.
You're right.......WAY TOO LONG!!!!

Listen, you can twist this shit up into a pretty bow and wear it in your hair....doesn't change the fact that half of what is said about Kerry is misconstruded, as the Republicans see fit, taken out of context and blantantly made up.

Everytime ANY of these issues were brought up in the debates, Bush was made to look like an ass and was called out by Kerry for misleading the American people and not telling the truth.

An undeniable fact is that BUSH FUCKED UP....plain and simple.
He has sold out the American people for the benefit of the super-rich and big businesses.

More jobs have been lost on his watch than ANY OTHER PRESIDENT SINCE THE 1920'S.

Percentages of the cost of living have never been higher....while people are losing their jobs and those who have not are not making enough money to sustain their cost of living. The economy is NOT growing as he would like us to believe. The cost of goods and services are the highest in most case than ever before yet people are not making more money to keep up with the rising costs.

I think one of my favorite parts of the debate last night was when Bush was asked what he would say to someone who has lost their manufacturing job because it has gone overseas. His answer was a fuckin joke and, par for the corse when it non-answering of any questions, he did not answer but instead said that we have to have "good edjucation" in this contry so that people can get good jobs". WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN. I seriously WISH he would say that to some poor guy with a family who was in exactly that situation. He would get his ass KICKED!!! And I would LOVE TO WATCH. :twisted:

As I have stated time and time again Devlin, I admire your courage to serve in the US Military....but I do not understand how you, a man in the service, can honestly think and feel that this is a man who is looking out for YOUR (meaning the military this time) best interest.
After all the cuts he has made to Vets services, cuts to pay for men serving overseas, denying them combat pay when they are undeniably in combat.....just too many instances of screwing the men and women who are fighting for this country under misleading circumstances.
Devlin
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Devlin »

Hey G, long time....I have been extremely busy..and stuff...But CG, I see where you are coming from on SOME cases..BUT, what in the world makes you think that someone like Kerry, judging by his hsitory, the way he flip flopped during his whole campaign, and just his way fo doing things in general that he would do better? ON EVERY major political issue all the way to social economics, he has flip flopped his decisions after his advisors have looked at polls on each issue...He has voted to raise yours, mine and everyone else's taxes on every case that concerns money. Sure there "maybe" more jobs being put out there under his administration if elected, but we would be paying double taxes for those who can't hold a job so they can actually work and pay those high taxes as well. This country over the past few yrs has been at war...We all know that war sends ANY economy in a tailspin..And it don't settle until towards the end of any said conflict...The reason we are losing these jobs to overseas sectors or countries is because America is the lowest educated in the world today, that is ran by some of the highest technology that our money can buy. Expect more of that same thing when or if Kerry is elected, because his liberation processes, have been proved to be the most expensive in Senate history. I likes the pay as you go thing...that is funny...We pay and Kerry goes spending. What makes you think his history is twisted? Its all there in black and white, Kerry refuses to acknowledge the fact he is the most liberal person in the Senate, even his democratic counterparts attest to the fact that he LOVES to spend money. He can run from his past, but he sure can't hide...Its all right there, like a big giant zit.
[/url]
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

Hey G, long time....I have been extremely busy..and stuff...But CG, I see where you are coming from on SOME cases..BUT, what in the world makes you think that someone like Kerry, judging by his hsitory, the way he flip flopped during his whole campaign, and just his way fo doing things in general that he would do better?  ON EVERY major political issue all the way to social economics, he has flip flopped his decisions after his advisors have looked at polls on each issue...He has voted to raise yours, mine and everyone else's taxes on every case that concerns money.  Sure there "maybe" more jobs being put out there under his administration if elected, but we would be paying double taxes for those who can't hold a job so they can actually work and pay those high taxes as well.  This country over the past few yrs has been at war...We all know that war sends ANY economy in a tailspin..And it don't settle until towards the end of any said conflict...The reason we are losing these jobs to overseas sectors or countries is because America is the lowest educated in the world today, that is ran by some of the highest technology that our money can buy.  Expect more of that same thing when or if Kerry is elected, because his liberation processes, have been proved to be the most expensive in Senate history.  I likes the pay as you go thing...that is funny...We pay and Kerry goes spending.  What makes you think his history is twisted?  Its all there in black and white, Kerry refuses to acknowledge the fact he is the most liberal person in the Senate, even his democratic counterparts attest to the fact that he LOVES to spend money.  He can run from his past, but he sure can't hide...Its all right there, like a big giant zit.
Are you for real with that statement? You mean to tell me that the people in other countries putting together shit from toys to sewing clothes are MORE INTELLIGENT than the people who lost their jobs doing the same thing here????? If you can honestly justify those jobs going overseas to people who are getting them because the wage is cheaper, well then, I am truly disturbed and saddend that there is anyone that would think this is ok.....

Once again, just because he would raise taxes on those who make over $200,000 a year doesn't mean that he will raise taxes on everyone....does NO ONE LISTEN? And I will tell ya something else, I wouldn't mind if my taxes were raise a bit in order to help build up this country to the state it was BEFORE he fucked it up.
Devlin
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Devlin »

I would, and don't believe that those making over 200,000 a yr would be the only ones affected. And it IS true, we are sadly under educated compared to Some European countries, and most asian countries. And Korea and China have been putting together our stuff for longer than I have been alive.
[/url]
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

Flip flop or adapting to change?

First you say you are hungry. Then you say you are full. Then you are tired, then you are energetic. Nothing stays the same my friend.

Flip flops are for the beach, comprised of the ever shifting sands of time. To see the universe in a grain of sand. . .
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
CinnamonGirl
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CinnamonGirl »

Flip flop or adapting to change?

First you say you are hungry. Then you say you are full. Then you are tired, then you are energetic. Nothing stays the same my friend.  

Flip flops are for the beach, comprised of the ever shifting sands of time. To see the universe in a grain of sand. . .
=D>

Very well put JP.....
Peter
Void Minion
Void Minion

The Vote

Post by Peter »

The way things are now.

<a href='http://www.electoral-vote.com/' target='_blank'>http://www.electoral-vote.com/</a>
Protector of the Holy Grail.
Sholix

Post by Sholix »

Not actually how it stands HJ but a prediction based on a poll done by the U of Kentucky.
Sholix

Post by Sholix »

btw : How are you?
Haven't seen you around for a while.
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

electoral college strong kerry Strong Kerry (88)
electoral college weak kerry Weak Kerry (100)
electoral college barely kerry Barely Kerry (55)
electoral college tied Exactly tied (38)
electoral college barely bush Barely Bush (35)
electoral college weak bush Weak Bush (84)
electoral college strong bush Strong Bush (138)

I liked these categories. Howabout Very Kerry? Basic Bush?

The same people who invent names of lipstick colors must work there. lol.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
DoggyDelicious
Official Forum Dog
Official Forum Dog

Post by DoggyDelicious »

:lol:

I like the sound of Very Kerry :D ............ Basic Bush sounds like its on the value menu though :( .................any chance of getting a Bush Deluxe?