You knew it was a lie and now you will know why.

Everyone's got an opinion on governments and what's going on in the world
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

it's not free...lol. Like my dad says "nothing in America is actually free"

I'm just saying, if she moved here (here as in with me) my family just MIGHT put her on medical insurance. They probably wouldn't at first..but eventually they would. :)
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

where is your dad from. He sounds smart & funny.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Sholix

Post by Sholix »

Naw GOD that ain't true.

I once got a free invitation from the Navy to join them as a nurse.
They even offered to make me a commissioned officer. :lol:
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

:P My dad means somehow they'll find a way to make you pay.

Both of my parents are from Vietnam. South Vietnam to be precise. But we're actually Chinese because my family went from China to South Vietnam to America. My dad lucked out kinda and he was part of the American Air Force that got evacuated. (he was a South Vietnamese attache). Which is why whenever Americans say "we didn't lose the war in Vietnam" I say bullshit. Your army and airforce were scrambling their asses to get out of there. I don't care if the bulk of the army was shipped back. Your asses were runninig in the end. It was a complete loss especially since your objective was to "contain communism".
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]