What do you want for Christmas?

"Anything" and "Goes". You don't need a high IQ to figure it out
Not Don
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 87
Joined: 23-10-06, 11:52 pm

What do you want for Christmas?

Post by Not Don » 14-12-06, 12:30 pm

What do you want for Christmas besides peas on Earth?
[i]Let not the sands of time get in your crotch.
(Some Famous Guy)[/i]

User avatar
Sholix
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1351
Joined: 04-12-03, 1:09 am

Post by Sholix » 14-12-06, 6:44 pm

How about {A} piece on earth? :D

KennyT
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 130
Joined: 08-08-05, 8:31 pm

Post by KennyT » 16-12-06, 4:10 am

My Daughter Sophia
[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/KennyT/kennyt-sig.gif[/img]

User avatar
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life
Posts: 4729
Joined: 22-10-03, 3:25 pm

Post by .:VerTiGo:. » 18-12-06, 7:47 pm

Well, I would like to have:
a vacation to somewhere tropical and warm-ish
a new carpet for the living room
new tires for my Alty
some new work clothes
a new cell phone
a diamond ring *coughcough*-- not that THATS gonna happen...
a new pair of Timb's (mine are gettin' old)
somma that Estee Lauder "exotic"
to lose about 15-20 lbs
a baby- or at least an 'ok' to make one.. :roll:
for my sister-in-law to get a damn job
a new bed for my dawg
a makeover
a pair of 735.00 jeans
to meet Ellen Degeneres
a louis vuitton bag/wallet/keychain
an endless supply of Pilot Precise v5 ink pens
a new computer (or at least for mine to NOT have AIDS)
1 million dollars
for US troops to be brought home..... FOR GOOD
marijuana legalized
a legal marijuana plant
but mostly, what I want is for everyone to cherish their families and the time they have with them... that is what the holidays are for. :)

User avatar
v0id
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1982
Joined: 11-08-03, 2:33 am

Post by v0id » 19-12-06, 1:07 am

^ so not a lot then :lol:
[color=#BF0040][i]*burp[/i][/color] :kickcan:

Not Don
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 87
Joined: 23-10-06, 11:52 pm

Post by Not Don » 19-12-06, 12:33 pm

Santa wanted me to ask if you would settle for a wooden duck on wheels with a string?
.:VerTiGo:. wrote:Well, I would like to have:
a vacation to somewhere tropical and warm-ish
a new carpet for the living room
new tires for my Alty
some new work clothes
a new cell phone
a diamond ring *coughcough*-- not that THATS gonna happen...
a new pair of Timb's (mine are gettin' old)
somma that Estee Lauder "exotic"
to lose about 15-20 lbs
a baby- or at least an 'ok' to make one.. :roll:
for my sister-in-law to get a damn job
a new bed for my dawg
a makeover
a pair of 735.00 jeans
to meet Ellen Degeneres
a louis vuitton bag/wallet/keychain
an endless supply of Pilot Precise v5 ink pens
a new computer (or at least for mine to NOT have AIDS)
1 million dollars
for US troops to be brought home..... FOR GOOD
marijuana legalized
a legal marijuana plant
but mostly, what I want is for everyone to cherish their families and the time they have with them... that is what the holidays are for. :)
[i]Let not the sands of time get in your crotch.
(Some Famous Guy)[/i]

User avatar
v0id
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1982
Joined: 11-08-03, 2:33 am

Post by v0id » 19-12-06, 1:23 pm

...or a spare wooden leg :p
[color=#BF0040][i]*burp[/i][/color] :kickcan:

KennyT
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 130
Joined: 08-08-05, 8:31 pm

Post by KennyT » 20-12-06, 8:17 pm

I would also like 4 Glimpse the Unthinkable
[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/KennyT/kennyt-sig.gif[/img]

User avatar
Devlin
Void Regular
Void Regular
Posts: 459
Joined: 22-10-03, 12:47 pm

Post by Devlin » 20-12-06, 9:32 pm

v0id wrote:...or a spare wooden leg :p
That would be spare wodden teeth and an extra false eye.
"This way for the lost city,
This way for the lost people,
This way for eternal suffering,
All hope abandon, ye who enter here...
[url=http://devlinsmanor.com][img]http://www.devlinsmanor.com/forum/images/avatars/upload/devlin.gif[/img]
[/url]

User avatar
Sholix
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1351
Joined: 04-12-03, 1:09 am

Post by Sholix » 21-12-06, 3:35 am

You can't have the spare wooden eye made too early, coz it'll dry out and splinter. :D

User avatar
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life
Posts: 4317
Joined: 22-10-03, 3:37 pm

Post by Merideth » 26-12-06, 3:40 pm

teehee
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?

User avatar
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero
Posts: 1276
Joined: 01-02-04, 5:29 am

Post by G.O.D » 26-12-06, 8:21 pm

My mom to have good health and Jasmine to get her life back together so we can get back together.
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]

User avatar
Peace~Angel
Void Regular
Void Regular
Posts: 326
Joined: 16-11-03, 2:33 am

Post by Peace~Angel » 28-12-06, 4:10 pm

KennyT wrote:My Daughter Sophia
hi kenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so give me an update, how goes things with the plight to bring home your baby girl?

User avatar
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life
Posts: 4729
Joined: 22-10-03, 3:25 pm

Post by .:VerTiGo:. » 28-12-06, 4:12 pm

Sholix wrote:You can't have the spare wooden eye made too early, coz it'll dry out and splinter. :D
Very good observation, Sho! :lol:

User avatar
v0id
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1982
Joined: 11-08-03, 2:33 am

Post by v0id » 29-12-06, 2:01 pm

Peace~Angel wrote:
KennyT wrote:My Daughter Sophia
hi kenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so give me an update, how goes things with the plight to bring home your baby girl?
:o P~A /me waves, tackles and huggles :p

Kenny's been keeping us up to date in his adoption thread, since sharemania went away :)
[color=#BF0040][i]*burp[/i][/color] :kickcan:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest