So how's your life doing?

"Anything" and "Goes". You don't need a high IQ to figure it out
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

So how's your life doing?

Post by G.O.D »

I have three exams and a paper due next week. (well this week now). So that's a whole bunch of stress. But I'm also missing my girlfriend. :(

Yes, I'm still together with Night Angel (Jasmine) :lol:

She recently had to move (can't afford single housing and roomate was a bitch who didn't pay her bills) and it was stressful for her. I think the last time we talked was on the October 24th. She had just moved her stuff with her family to her new home in another town with her friends. But I haven't talked to her then since now. I've left her a couple phone calls, text messages, and sent her an email. No response.

Though this isn't the first time. Whenever she's had to go through huge amounts of stress (as well as an odd work schedule that requires sleeping whenever I'm awake :P) we won't talk much because she won't get a chance to call me. Not to mention her phone (as well as mine is a POS). But at least mine wasn't dropped into a sink. Her's was so her display is kinda fuzzy so I don't think she even knows she has messages unless she remembers to check.

So I'm guessing she's busy with her new job, hanging out with her old friends, and re-adjusting to life again. But it hurts not to be able to talk to her.

Eh..so life is a pain right now. I hope I talk to her soon, it's driving me crazy.

Speaking of calls, if you call someone's cell and it jumps immediately to the voice message, what does that mean? I have a theory that it does it when it can't reach the person though I never tested it. Because whenever I call my parents (well specifically my dad since his cell phone is off half the time) sometimes I'll jump directly to his voice mail..which is then annoying cause he's on Verizon and it goes on about how "this number" cause he doesn't put his name in is currently unavailible.

Yeah..I'm tired. I'm finishing up my paper before bed. Heh, with my luck I'll probably have to get a diagnosis of some mental disorder sometime at this rate of anxiety. But how's your life?
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
^_^
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by ^_^ »

yeah, if it goes right to voice mail, usually it means the phone is off. tell them to charge the damn battery :evil:

too badd about your lady moving, life sucks sometimes

but right now, I'm happy, I got moved and am settling in. my little redhead is being nice right now, so yeah, it's good.
G.O.D. needs a beer or something to brighten his mood
or else a shot of vodka to ease the pain
BOO
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

technically I should have easy access to both seeing as I'm on a university campus. Though I haven't been to a party in a while. Of course..if anyone lives in this area (VA, DC, MD) I'd be more then happy to get a drink with you guys :P

19 credit hours is a heavier load. Even if 3 of those credit hours is doing psych research with a professor.

We're in a long distance relationship though, so moving didn't really impact me location wise. (the distance between Maryland and Oregon probably shrunk by 100 miles lol) Though it's affecting me emotion wise lol.

Good to see your life is doing well. I'm trying to stay in contact with those who still come here. :)
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]