Pod People are Taking Over NC

"Anything" and "Goes". You don't need a high IQ to figure it out
T-Boyd

Pod People are Taking Over NC

Post by T-Boyd »

Merideth wrote:Well, his story is that he just didn't want anyone to know his real name AND his real birthday.... as these are two identifying factors people can use for idenity theft. Not that he thinks any of the regulars on this board would do that, but we've has some strange ones come in & out...
I consider this a major fraud infraction.

And for this.............he must sleep with you. Image

I honestly can't think of anything more grueling

Split from the Birthday Thread. ~Jesus
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

actually, right now he might agree with you... we just bought this book "How to Choose The Sex of Your Baby" -- lots of timing and temperature taking and only certain positions allowed
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

You're planning a #3?! Going for a girl this time?! :lol:
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

Or, even harder.......

A HUMAN?????
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

:lol:

yeah, try the human position.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

pfffffffttttt, see if i tell you guys anything anymore!
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

ANOTHER Flagg roaming the planet?????

Pod people, I tell you....pod people.
[img]http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/drunk4.gif[/img]
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

whatever
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

Merideth wrote:whatever

alien code......
PrincessHeather
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PrincessHeather »

Merideth wrote:actually, right now he might agree with you... we just bought this book "How to Choose The Sex of Your Baby" -- lots of timing and temperature taking and only certain positions allowed
you CAN'T choose the sex of the baby... no matter what you do, which position you are in or what you eat blah blah blah. It all depends on what chromosome spermy hits your egg. Your egg is automatically an X... because girls are XX. Now he will release millions of spem that are either X or Y Chromosme. If one of his X hit your egg you get another girl, if one of his Y hit your egg you get a boy. It all depends on his lil guys and which ones are the strongest.

That is your science lesson for the day. Sorry if I bursted any bubbles.
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

but you could get tested when pregnant and abort the fetus of the unwanted gender.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

PrincessHeather wrote:
Merideth wrote:actually, right now he might agree with you... we just bought this book "How to Choose The Sex of Your Baby" -- lots of timing and temperature taking and only certain positions allowed
you CAN'T choose the sex of the baby... no matter what you do, which position you are in or what you eat blah blah blah. It all depends on what chromosome spermy hits your egg. Your egg is automatically an X... because girls are XX. Now he will release millions of spem that are either X or Y Chromosme. If one of his X hit your egg you get another girl, if one of his Y hit your egg you get a boy. It all depends on his lil guys and which ones are the strongest.

That is your science lesson for the day. Sorry if I bursted any bubbles.
*sigh* somethings never change....... actually, there is proof that with timing, you can give yourself a greater percentage toward one sex or the other... timing it just right BEFORE ovulation gives greater chance of a girl, b/c the sperm carrying x chromo. are slower swimmers therefore reaching the egg at a slower rate (thus you want them in there before you ovulate) whereas if you want a greater chance of a boy, sex at or just after ovulation will give you that opportunity, as Y sperm swim much faster & you want them there sooner. of course the only sure fire way to "chose" the sex, is to have the sperm "washed" but that's rather expensive. besides, when it comes down to it, as long as the baby is healthy, sex doesn't really matter, but its fun trying.

oh, and as an unscientific study, i have several friends who've used this book and each of them got the sex they were working for. so there... :P
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

starjeanne wrote:but you could get tested when pregnant and abort the fetus of the unwanted gender.
and THAT is just ridiculous....
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

Merideth wrote:
starjeanne wrote:but you could get tested when pregnant and abort the fetus of the unwanted gender.
and THAT is just ridiculous....
yeah, well, they do that in China where people are only allowed one child, and of course they want a boy so they will be worshipped by their descendents. Or something. That's why it's so easy to adopt a Chinese girl, those are the lucky ones who don't get aborted.

Too many people int he world. Stop at 2, then you are only replacing yourself and not adding to the overpopulation.
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

starjeanne wrote: Too many people int he world. Stop at 2, then you are only replacing yourself and not adding to the overpopulation.
I haven't ever looked at it that way. Clever.