A Rich White Man....

"Anything" and "Goes". You don't need a high IQ to figure it out
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

A Rich White Man....

Post by v0id »

A rich white man threw a party and invited all of his buddies and neighbours, including Leroy the only black guy in the neighbourhood.

He held the party around the pool in the backyard of his mansion. Everyone was having a good time drinking, dancing, eating BBQ and flirting with the women.

At the height of the party, the host said

"I came home from a business trip and I found a 10 foot alligator got in my pool and I can't find anybody who will come and take him away. I'd give a million dollars to anyone who would do the job!"

The words were barely out of his mouth when there was a loud splash and everyone turned around and saw Leroy in the pool. Leroy was fighting the gator and kicking its ass, jabbing it in the eyes with his thumbs, throwing punches, head butts and choke holds, biting the gator on the tail and flipping it through the air like some kind of Kung-Fu master. The water was churning and splashing in the struggle.

Finally Leroy strangled the gator and let it float to the surface. He slowly climbed out of the pool with everybody staring in disbelief.

The host says

"Leroy, I reckon I owe you a million dollars."

panting Leroy said

"I don't want it".

The rich man replied

"Leroy, I have to give you something you won the bet!"

So Leroy replied

"I would be satisfied if you gave me the name of whichever one of these white motherfuckers it was that pushed me in the pool."
*burp :kickcan:
Sholix

Post by Sholix »

Excellent BossMan.
^_^
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by ^_^ »

OH, that is so bad :lol: :lol:
BOO
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life