maybe....

"Anything" and "Goes". You don't need a high IQ to figure it out
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

maybe....

Post by Night_Angel »

MAYBE I NEED TO REINTRODUCE MYSELF! hi.... :D
[size=][i]"They think, but they don't know. If they knew, I'd already be dead." - Carlito Brigante : Carlito's Way[/i]

[i]"You're all a bunch of fuckin' assholes, you know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be." - Tony Montana : Scarface[/i][/size]
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

'Bout time!!

Where you been, N~A????

Oh, and welcome back!
[img]http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/drunk4.gif[/img]
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

I moved to Grants Pass...didn't have internet for so very very long! :sad:
[size=][i]"They think, but they don't know. If they knew, I'd already be dead." - Carlito Brigante : Carlito's Way[/i]

[i]"You're all a bunch of fuckin' assholes, you know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be." - Tony Montana : Scarface[/i][/size]
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

nice avatar..I got more posts then you. :P
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Pray to me that they don't... pray to me anyway..." ~Eternal Darkness
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

..I got more posts then you. :P

uh oh that sounds like a challenge NA :P

Welcome back
*burp :kickcan:
G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

hehe she and I have always been competing for more posts. :P
[size=84][i]"One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Ansem~Kingdom Hearts
"Are you trying to fight me... Or entertain me, Little One?" ~Eternal Darkness[/i][/size]
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

the only reason you have more posts, honey, is because i haven't had internet for almost 3 months :P

Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

but like i was telling G.O.D. on the phone yesterday, it's sad that i haven't posted in about 3 months and i am still # 13....

G.O.D
Voids my hero
Voids my hero

Post by G.O.D »

yeah..this place needs some new blood *stabs some random people and brings them here*
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

*stabs some random people and brings them here*

go forth and spread thou gospel of v0id, denouncing all other forums, and lowley chat ventures :P
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

i don't know how to get people to come here, but i post here and one other website(and just because it is for wiccans meeting in grants pass) :D

T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

YEAH, we know! You forgot all about us <a href='http://www.crimsonclouds.net' target='_blank'>HERE</a>!

go forth and spread thou gospel of v0id, denouncing all other forums, and lowley chat ventures Razz
Image Kick a brother when he's down, will ya'?
[img]http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/drunk4.gif[/img]
v0id
Administrator
Administrator

Post by v0id »

strange how they CAN forget. its linkaged in the tavern, with a big 'ol banner :?
rayster
Geez! I Really Love This Place
Geez! I Really Love This Place

Post by rayster »

YEAH, we know!  You forgot all about us <a href='http://www.crimsonclouds.net' target='_blank'>HERE</a>!

go forth and spread thou gospel of v0id, denouncing all other forums, and lowley chat ventures Razz
Image Kick a brother when he's down, will ya'?
All except those without linkage to this site ,..You mean??...I hope you mean that....what would we do without each other anyway,...probably go out and find more trouble to get into??? :x :x
[url=http://theedge.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=idx][img]http://img185.echo.cx/img185/3787/raysterssig18uh.gif[/img][/url]
Night_Angel
Im a Voidaholic
Im a Voidaholic

Post by Night_Angel »

:cool: