RIP Zach 1997-2001

"Anything" and "Goes". You don't need a high IQ to figure it out
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

...... i wanted to write so much now but yous would just think i was crazy.
who says we don't already... :lol: j/k...
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?
Peace~Angel
Void Regular
Void Regular

Post by Peace~Angel »

:lol: @ v .... okay then here goes

[cheesy interlude] let me begin by saying, things have been very different since the car accident and we'll leave it at that.

but my family visits me all the time, all the angels anyway. my dad travels with me most often on long trips or when im scared in bad weather. (he drove a train and transport trucks)

and i talk to him. hell i talk to all of them... all the time. i tell them especially when i need them to be there for important things, good and bad.

i know theyre with me because i can feel them. grandma is the warmest and closest and she'll actually touch me. yes touch me. its very warm and i can i feel it, usually on my shoulder or top of my chest. it makes the feeling of like when she hugged me.

when grandpa first died he was a cold presense and it would kinda throw me a bit. i had a talk with him about it though and its changed. i know hes here when i can feel him behind me, just like when i was small and hed stand in the dining room watching me watch tv.

the rest of my family all came and checked out my new house. i was having a sit down dinner and i was talking about them all, how i wished they could see what id done. right after that a strange breeze passed right through the room and the utensils fell off the table... not because of a wind either. i suppose that woulda sent some people through the roof but its a known belief that spirits will do that when theyre hungry.

my friend brought me this plaque thingy from mexico that is revered by their natives to allow spirits to pass through our world to visit. i hung it on my living room wall.... and one day i was talking to my dad cuz i was terribly upset about something.... and that plaque broke in exactly half and the bottom fell on the floor. carey then came in from another room with my dads picture in his hands. they never met before he died and carey couldnt speak yet.

my nana passed oh... six years before carey was born. it was december 15th and now 8 years later i was thinking about her on that day (which made him 2). i have this little carved wooden box that i keep obituaries and other special things in and oddly enough it was up on the third shelf of my cupboards in the kitchen, stuffed at the back. i know this absolutely for sure without a doubt.

well, carey had been booting around the house in his toy car and i didnt hear any noise for a bit... so i went looking. i walked in the kitched and my wooden box was centered on the table and open. in front of it sat my nanas obituary. it looked like carey put a chair up to the counter and climbed up... but i still cant explain how hed reach the third shelf.

he woke up one day and around 3 or 4 and told me his grandpa came to visit him. he described my dad to a tee and said he told him thats who he was.

the stories go on and on and on. and i believe. im not too terribly sad when someone dies because i know theyll be with me all the time... and maybe even moreso in some cases. if you talk to them and acknowledge them they respond in different ways and come back more often. i have never felt alone when im upset or scared either. thats when they do their best and i might even get scents for comfort, like something one of them famously cooked or a coat i would dress up in as a child... all sorts of things really but its pretty special when that much will come through.

carey even believes and trusts i will always be with him. [/cheesy interlude]
.:VerTiGo:.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by .:VerTiGo:. »

That was really touching, P~A, and I can attest to the fact that you are really never alone. I have lost my son, my grandfather and 3 very very close friends- all of which, I can still sense- but only sometimes. Mostly I encounter them through my dreams. And when I wake up, I FEEL like I just visited with them. With Zachary.. I have him with me alot, and thats good. :) As I said before, he was really sick, and suffered quite a bit with the seizures, so I KNOW that he is at peace now. That more than anything has helped me through the whole ordeal.
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

I want to thank everyone that responded with their kind words. It really makes me feel good to know that you all care. {{{{HUGS}}}} to all of my friends. :)
PrincessHeather
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PrincessHeather »

>>>>>>>Mandi<<<<<<<<<< sweetie you know my thoughts and prayers are with your son. Its nice to know that there is someone watching out for you with all the crap you have gone through in your life. He is there with you... we all know that!
Jean Pool
Am I there Yet?
Am I there Yet?

Post by Jean Pool »

That is soooo sad. I really cannot think of a sadder thing than losing your child, especially when they were so young. I have lost my Mom and a brother and a long time ago my Dad. They're in my dreams a lot, and it always feels so very real.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Danny1810
Void Minion
Void Minion

Post by Danny1810 »

ImageImage
Penfold, Shush
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Wow... I really miss the closeness that all we all used to share. :(
Reading this thread made me realize how we bonded over the years... and its sad to me that we're not on like we used to be- so much has changed since then...
But I still *heart* all of you! :)
T-Boyd

Post by T-Boyd »

Seems like yesterday....

Yet, so long ago.....
[img]http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/animated/drunk4.gif[/img]
rayster
Geez! I Really Love This Place
Geez! I Really Love This Place

Post by rayster »

:( awww,..sorry to hear that veri

R.I.P Zach :hug:
[url=http://theedge.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=idx][img]http://img185.echo.cx/img185/3787/raysterssig18uh.gif[/img][/url]
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Thanks rayster :budwavey:
Merideth
I HAVE no life
I HAVE no life

Post by Merideth »

((((verti))))

Wow, do you realize you started this thread almost 3 yrs ago! WOW !

I miss you guys too!! SO MUCH!! Can you believe its been just over 4 yrs since we met! And we still haven't met in PERSON!! GOOD GOD -- I gotta get out there!!!
Yes? What do [i][b]YOU[/i][/b] want?